We classify our cue sheets by where the ride starts and provide an overview of the length, map, and climbing elevation. Use the hyperlink to access a printable cue sheet and a visual map of the route and exportable GPS data for cycling computers.
We are seeking to migrate all our rides and cue sheets to the Club’s RidewithGPS account. Club members who have been registered on this account can access and filter the club route library by any combination of starting point – Utica Park, Monocacy Middle School -, distance, and elevation gain.
- Coppermine Road and Woodsboro: 21 miles / 1069 elevation
- Three Covered Bridges: 25 miles/ 1100 elevation
- Kelly Store Road: 16 miles / 600 elevation
- Dublin Road All the Way: 27 miles / 1200 elevation
- Lee’s Rocky Ridge Ramble: 22 miles/ 840 elevation
Monocacy Middle School
Silo Hill Parkway
- Ride to Detour: 25 miles / 950 elevation
- Emmitsburg Watershed: 19 miles/1500 elevation featuring 10% inclines
- Old Kiln Road: 17 miles /790 elevation featuring two crossings of Route 15.
Have a RouteYou Want to Share?
Have you mapped out a great new route?
- Post your route directly on the Club’s RidewithGPS account.
- Send us a link to your RideWithGPS route and we’ll include it on the Club RidewithGPS account.
- Send a copy of your cue sheet and we’ll include it on the Club RidewithGPS account.