Please join us for the annual election/club meeting. It will be held at The Boys and Girls Club at 413 Burck Street, Frederick, Md on March 12, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
- There will be two pre-meeting rides.
- Pizza and drinks will be provided. Members are asked to bring a side dish or dessert type item to share.
- Meeting, election and guest speaker, Emily Ranson from Bike Maryland.
- An “accessory swap” table will be set up to accommodate items. No bikes please.
- Club jerseys will be available.
Anyone interested in learning more about the club or joining is welcome to attend the meeting.
When: Sunday, February 21, 3:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Where: Bill Smith’s House (794 Cromwell Ct. Frederick MD 21701)
Join us for this Winter Social at Bill’s house. The club will provide some Italian fare (lasagna or pizza) and drinks. Feel free to bring a side dish, such as salads, desserts, veggies and vegan fare, etc. If the weather cooperates, the host may even grill some dogs and burgers. We may screen the ultra-popular move “Breaking Away” and / or “The Triplets of Belleville”.
RSVP to email@example.com by February 15 please. Family members and guests are always welcome.